Arabic Stone

This is what is referred to as an Arabic Stone.  It is also called a Calligraphy Stone or Miriam Stone.  The swirling patterns formed in the stone resemble flowing writing.  If this stone was cut and polished, the patterns would be more pronounced.  The stone is was given the name Arabic stone, because the patterns in the stone look like Arabic.  Can you see the resemblance?